This version D electronic module allows controlling and configuring the main functions through pushbuttons (or switches)
Dispenses with fuses and relays for your new installation
Short circuit protection system implemented
A small option for easy storage
AVAILABLE IN 6-8 WORKING DAYS
Warning: Last items in stock!
This D version electronic module controls the main functions with push buttons.
- Integrated flasher relay, control with buttons or switches
- Automatic turn-off function of flashing lights, emergency flashers, adjustable "low beam" dimming mode
- High and low beam control, possible with 2 buttons or a switch
- Engine start and stop control with 1 or 2 buttons
- Horn control
- Brake light control or taillight user programmable dimming function.
- 8 status LEDs on the outputs give visible information on the power outputs
Power outputs are short-circuit protected with an automatic reset function implemented
50mm long x 12.5mm wide x 52mm high
Made of shock resistant and waterproof ABS plastic
0.14 qmm for inputs, 0.75 qmm for power outputs, 1.5 qmm for main power
Power consumption in operation:
80 degree centigrade
Maximum output current: 5 amp main light, 3 amp for other outlets
Input voltage range:
7 - 18 volts
12V ignition connector maximum current: